Your data controller is In Nomine OÜ
company reg. no.: 10756839
telephone number: 660 9006
We collect and process information in accordance with the EU General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Collection and use of data
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information your devices send to us when accessing our products and services.
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly share with us when using our services or participating in our promotions and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal information may reach us in the following ways:
- When you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- When you are browsing the website innomine.ee/
- When you comment, like or share a post on our social media accounts.
Types of data we collect
We will only ask you for personal information if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First name and surname
- Email address
- Postal address, country, county, city
- Phone number
- Conversation history between you and us
- Information about your web browser and IP address
Our website innomine.ee/ stores log files about its visitors. The information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of website visit
- Entry and exit page
- Number of clicks on the website
The information contained in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of visitors to the site and gather demographic information. The information obtained is not intended to, and does not, identify an individual.
Like most websites, innomine.ee/ uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to set and store preferences, regional settings, service usage options, etc. Cookies are used to set and store a user’s preferences.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. Session cookies, on the other hand, are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
The necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help to authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the services you request.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember choices you make when you use the website, for example, by remembering your language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining, managing, developing, personalizing and expanding our website
- Collecting statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and to understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- Identifying you by phone, message or email
- Sending you information and asking for feedback on our services
- Preventing fraud and protecting our website
- Allowing us to stay in touch with you through your social media account
- Enabling the reading of chat history to speed up the provision of relevant advice
- Improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions
- Developing new products, services or improving their functionality
- Simplifying and speeding up interactions between us, when you contact us
- For other purposes. For example, analyzing data, studying trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases may we share your data
- We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
- We may, with your consent, disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
- We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law. We may also disclose your information in good faith to comply with a legal obligation, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect potential violations of law related to your use of our service, and to ensure the security of our service users.
Storage of your personal data
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis. Log files are usually retained for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we suspect that we are processing information about a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all of our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
information with a third party, you confirm that you have the right and permission to do so. Even if you have previously consented to us sharing your personal information for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt-out of communication with us and to request that we remove your information from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to verify your identity.
If you believe that any information we have collected about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 660 9006. We will make every effort to correct any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date information. If you believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details provided in this document and provide us with full details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you in writing, setting out the results of our investigation and outlining the steps we are taking to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to refer the matter to a regulator or data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of this site
is entitled to the following terms and conditions:
- Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify data that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right of erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Right to object to the use of your personal data – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to a third party or directly to you.
Security of Your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to other websites
Last updated 21/06/2023